Student Athlete Program
For more information please contact us at email@example.com or 231-938-4140.
Working closely with coaches and athletic directors, we developed the Student Athlete Program over several years. This is the perfect complement to the “classroom” curriculum (Character Development & Leadership), that is currently used in 2,500+ high schools across this country. The goal of the Student Athlete Program is to develop the character and leadership of high school student-athletes in an athletic environment. This is a program that high school athletic directors purchase for use by all students participating in athletics.
- We have enough material to cover 3 athletic seasons a year for 4 years without redundancy.
- Athletes receive an online lesson via an interactive app on their devices (iPad, smartphone, computer) 7 days a week.
- Athlete responses go directly to their coach, allowing the coach to monitor each athlete’s progress.
- Coaches follow up with athletes as they see fit, fully understanding that some will talk about this daily, some weekly and some just during training camp.
- Coaches receive team building leadership exercises to strengthen team unity, drive and cohesion.
To view this program as an athlete would, follow the instructions to download the Moodle app further down the page. Here’s a sample of a week of the program:
Monday: Life Lesson
Tuesday: Sports Blog
Wednesday: Role Model
Friday: Pep Talk
Saturday: Character Movie
Student Athlete Program Character Traits
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3|
Student Athlete Program Training for Coaches
Check out our 45 minute training video that shows coaches how to use the student athlete program.
View Sample Week Via our Student Athlete Program App
We have provided instructions on how to access the online Student Athlete Program sample course (contains one full unit and the coach’s box that contains multiple leadership/team building exercises).
- From your phone or tablet search the app store and install the Student Athlete Program app.
- Once it has been installed, open the app and enter the following URL www.classroom.characterandleadership.com and connect.
- Log in with the following credentials: Username: cd&L Password: Leadership!1 (case sensitive) You are now logged in as an athlete and will see the program from that perspective.
- Select my courses and then choose student athlete approach sample
- Please select the following sample unit: Season 1: Week 1(Positive Attitude).
- You can now view all 7 exercises. At the end of each exercise, answer the follow up question. Your responses can be immediately seen by your coach.
Download Program Pricing
Order Athlete Program